Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise.
• Advanced Analytics.
• Unparalleled Data.
• Transformative Technology.
To learn more, visit www.IQVIA.com
Oferta de empleo
CRA or SR CRA (sponsor dedicated) - Reduced metrics
*CRA or SR CRA Sponsor Dedicated - onsite and remote monitoring*
IQVIA is looking for experienced CRAs with more than 1 year of independent monitoring experience, based in Madrid or Barcelona.
- Career & development opportunities - we are the leader CRO, opportunities are here!
- International studies in different therapeutic areas (high volume of Immuno-oncology)
- Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally
- Reduced metrics - combined on-site and remote monitoring
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
Your responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation - Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan - Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate - Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution - Mentoring
We are offering:
- Permanent contract - competitive salary + BONUS - Numerous company benefits - Home or office-based role - Flexible working hours - Great career & development opportunities.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Requisitos del candidato
De 1 a 3 años
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent - 1 or more years of monitoring experience as an independent CRA - Fluency in english