Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise.
• Advanced Analytics.
• Unparalleled Data.
• Transformative Technology.
To learn more, visit www.IQVIA.com
Oferta de empleo
Asistente de ensayos clinicos (CTA) con DISCAPACIDAD
Provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases. Assists with general administrative functions, as required, in support of designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Manager (CPM), CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files and completeness.
- Collaborate with CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Assist in training and orienting new staff. May act as a mentor for less experienced CTAs.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
Seguro de vida y de salud privado Ticket restaurant Horario flexible
Requisitos del candidato
Formación Profesional rama sanitaria
De 1 a 3 años
- Previous experience in adminsitrative role, ideally as CTA or pharma industry - Good english level - Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint